Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Holy Tuesday - Jesus Tells of His Second Coming

To a Biblical Christian (by this, I mean someone who has accepted Christ as their savior and tries to live their life by the words of the Bible), this is the most important week of the year. Holy Week culminates with Easter Sunday; God's redemption of the promise of salvation.

I have been working on my fourth missive; this one about The Seven Woes. Jesus' unloaded on the hypocritical Pharisees and law clerks in the Temple on Tuesday of Holy Week. His words still ring true to Christians today. However, this one has been much more difficult than my first three.

Holy Tueday was an event-filled day. Along with the Seven Woes, Jesus uttered the famous, "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's" on Tuesday.

And he took his disciples up on the Mount of Olives and answered their question about the 'End of the Age.' I have a shelf full of books on prophecy: some I consider very good, some the work of quacks (Hal Lindsey, anyone?).

The link below goes to my Missive on Jesus' Olivet Discourse. If you have any interest in predictions regarding the end of the world or Jesus' second coming, here are his own words on the subject.

http://solarpons.com/Missive_Olivet.pdf

I have sketched out a part two involving Jesus' parables as part of the Discourse: maybe in 2014..

Happy Easter, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment